Leírás és Paraméterek
Intuitive operation, increases efficiency and saves costs: Easy capture of item data at the PC, recall of items on the balance using the connected barcode or RFID scanner, output of weighing data using the large or second display or control outputs, data transfer to the PC, printer or alibi memory.
- Individual user settings can be stored
- - User name and number
- - Password
- - Menu language
- - User profile
- - Additional guest mode for users who are not logged in
- - Authorisations, e. g. plant or modification of a recipe only by those with authorisation, recipe weighing can be carried out by the user
- Best-before dates can be stored and printed for each item
- Difference calculation: Weighing a sample before and after a machining process and automatic output of the difference value
- Multiplier function: recipes and their ingredients can be multiplied at the press of a button, as required, which is ideal for the production of larger containers, bulk packs etc.
- Enormous database (1 GB) for thousands of weighing results, items, recipes, recipe ingredients, container weights, user data etc.
- Alibi memory: paperless form of the archive of weighing results, see also page Fehler, ungültiger Seitenverweis
Electronic level indicator continuously checks the position of the balance, sounds an alarm when the device is out of balance and gives visual instructions on how to correct the situation
High level of process reliability: you can define limit values for selected parameters, such as, for example, temperature, levelling, minimum sample weight, adjustment, etc. When the value falls outside these limits, a warning message will be issued and this can be stored with the measuring result
- Grid weighing pan and hook for suspended weighing as standard
- 2 infrared sensors: to initiate functions such as TARE, zeroing, printing, starting or aborting adjustment, calling up database or menu and much more, without having to touch the balance - just give it a wave!
- 3 rapid assign keys: for frequently recurring applications, functions, settings or memories
- High level of connectivity
- - 1 x Ethernet
- - 2 x RS-232
- - 2 x USB
- - 1 x additional display
- - Digital I/O interface (4 in / 4 out)
- e. g. for data exchange or connection of barcode or RFID scanners for quick recall of stored items
- Intuitive operation, increases efficiency and saves costs: Easy capture of item data at the PC, recall of items on the balance using the connected barcode or RFID scanner, output of weighing data using the large or second display or control outputs, data transfer to the PC, printer or alibi memory.
- Statistical function for statistical analysis of series of measurements. Graphic display of measurements can be used by the operator to check and evaluate the results
- Intuitive pipette calibration in accordance with ISO 8655 to guarantee pipette volumes and to minimise the risks in the daily work with your pipettes
- Electronic level indicator continuously checks the position of the balance, sounds an alarm when the device is out of balance and gives visual instructions on how to correct the situation
- Individual print formats: up to 16 printouts which can be edited easily at the PC
- Convenient recipe-weighing: complete recipes with all recipe ingredients and associated target values, names, tolerances, tare weights etc. can be stored. If one recipe ingredient is more than it should be, then the practical back calculation function automatically calculates the new target weights of the other ingredients
- Enormous database (1 GB) with optional software, this can be filled in easily at the PC. Particularly beneficial when counting a large number of individual items, as part of a stocktake, for checkweighing, recording recipes etc.
- Data exchange via USB to download software updates, export weighing results, export/import databases, balance settings, data exchange between individual balances and much more
- Backlit and touch-sensitive LCD display, screen diagonal 5,7? (approx. 145 mm), WxH 115x86 mm. Dimensions of display device WxDxH 215x156x71 mm
- Hook for underfloor weighing standard