Leírás és Paraméterek
• User Friendly Operation and Information Rich LCD Display: The large 128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD screen with adjustable brightness control displays a large array of data also in graphical format.
• On-Board Data Storage: The System can save the test results, up to 200 groups of data and 200 standard curves in the RAM memory.
• Data can be restored after a sudden power failure.
• Auto setting wavelength: To set wavelength automatically to calibrate the system through arrow keys to avoid operation errors.
• Automatic Switching: Tungsten& Deuterium lamps switching is automatic. Selectable from a wavelength range of 190 to 1100nm.
• PC control through application software: The spectrophotometer is fully equipped and capable of executing all functions in stand-alone mode. The optional application software 'Wave Professional' provides computer control for the spectrophotometer(through the built-in USB port), apart from other functions such as spectrum scan, Time scan(kinetics), multiwavelength scanning & Nucleic Acid /Protein measurement. (SP-V1100/SP-UV1100)
• Large sample compartment: To accommodate 5–100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available.