Leírás és Paraméterek
SIP Industrial 500L-50m3 Bioreactors
Next Generation Bioreactors
Solida Biotech team with over 20 years experience in bioreactors engineer and bioprocess technologies has realised a complete range of laboratory and pilot SIP in situ sterilizable bioreactors and fermenters.
Solida Biotech offer pre-assembled SIP bioreactors packages or custom made solutions based on detailed customer requirements.
Solida-SIP compact Laboratory and Pilot Stainless Steel in situ sterilizable Bioreactors & Fermenters with PLC automation & Software system.
Culture vessels are available in bacteriological or cell cultivation configurations in the following Standard Volumes (total litres):
3, 5, 7 ,10 , 15 , 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500L (other volumes upon request).
- Leading Master Controller technology for advanced data-logging and embedded monitoring applications.
- Unlimited Series I/O modules for a custom analog input, analog output, digital I/O, counter/timer, and CAN measurement and logging system. Modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements.
- PRO Advanced Controller for Single and Parallel Bioreactors and Fermentors.
- PRO Controller can manage up to 24 systems working simultaneously and independently.
- Inclusive Powerful SCADA Software BIOFLEX TM for multipurpose fermentations and cell cultures processes.
- One Controller platform for glass autoclavable, SUB disposable and SIP stainless steel systems.
- One Controller solution for a wide selections of Vessels from 75mL to 100L w/v.
- Unlimited number of Modules integration for Single and Parallel Bioreactors and Fermentors.
- Immediate modules replacement without downtime.
- Industry standard Controller technology for faster scaling up and IndustrializationAdaptable Controller and Software for Custom fit projects.
- Built-in Optical pH and Dissolved Oxygen sensor for improved accuracy and durability.
- Integrated measurement of Online Sensors such like Biomass, Optical density, Gas Analyser, Glucose Analyser, Alchool Analyser, pCO2 Analyser, HPLC’s, Autosamplers and others.
- Online 24/24h maintenance service and support with remote diagnostics.
- Reduce lab space and energy consumption
- High Flexibility and Reliability via PLC automation and software platforms
- Chosen of leading PLC and communication devices: Siemens, Allen Bradley, Schneiders Electric, Mitsubishi, Delta V.
- Modularity and upgrades at any time thanks to our new concept design
- Quality without compromise only certified materials are selected
- Smart pH and D.O. probes allow monitoring of all sensor functions making substantial advantages in bioprocess monitoring and control
- pH sensor empower fully integrated accuracy monitoring
- Monitoring of sensor quality (glass resistance, reference resistance, Checkref potential).
- D.O. optical sensors demonstrate a number of substantial advantages because of a symbiosis of sensor and measurement ampliﬁer- an smart sensor.
- Variable or ﬁx speed peristaltic pumps, autoclavable type
- Complete documentation. IOQ, DQ and components traceability for GLP and cGMP
- Service and Maintenance with a worldwide network