Leírás és Paraméterek
BIO-SIP Pilot In situ sterilizable industrial Bioreactors/Fermentors 3-50L
Solida Biotech offers a complete range of laboratory and pilot SIP in situ sterilizable bioreactors and fermenters. Innovative hardware and software technologies, Modular and Compact design. Pre-assembled SIP bioreactors packages or custom made solutions based on detailed customer requirements.
Laboratory scale Culture vessels are available in bacteriological or cell cultivation configurations in the following Standard Volumes (total litres): 1, 3, 5, 7 ,10 , 15 , 20, 30, 40, 50, (other volumes upon request)
The BIO-SIP Lab range is a direct scale-up from the lab scale autoclavable bioreactors BIO-BENCH series. The same Controller and Software platforms make eases scale-up and minimizes risks in process transfer to next level.
The contained footprint guarantees that the minimal amount of lab space is occupied by the system.
All systems are fully documented for cGMP usage and are supplied with an extensive documentation package to support validation.
- lab-scale fermentation of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, yeasts, and fungi
- cell culture of mammalian, insect, and human cell lines
- stem cell culture, vaccine, monoclonal antibody
- renewable energies, biofuel/biopolymer R&D
- Parallel operation reduces development times
- Modular design and interconnectivity with external devices allow individual solutions
- Superior BIOFLEX TM control software support sophisticated process control, comprehensive data and information management and Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Advanced process development with consideration of Quality by Design (QbD) standards
- Industrial design for easier scale up and technology transfer
- PLC industry standard Controller meet a unique Modular design for more Flexibility and Expandability
- Leading Master Controller with Interchangeable vessels from 20L to 500L scale
- Powerful SCADA Software to manage multiple bioreactors at the same
- Chosen of leading PLC and communication devices: Siemens, National Instruments, Allen Bradley or Delta V.
- Fully automatic in-situ sterilization with integrated steam generators
- CIP cleaning in place systems built in or as external device
- Integration of Online Analyzers and Autosamplers for complete process control
- Integration of Down-stream equipments
- Quality without compromise only certified materials are selected
- Digital pH and D.O. sensors enable real time monitoring and remote diagnostics making substantial advantages in bioprocess control
- Gas mixing with integrated and automated TMFC Massflow controllers for cell culture and fermentation
- Variable or ﬁx speed peristaltic pumps,
- Complete documentation. IOQ, DQ and components traceability conform to cGMP and GAMP guidelines
- Service and Maintenance with a worldwide network