Leírás és Paraméterek
Bio Bench Twin Advanced Bioreactor
Next Generation Bioreactors
Bio Bench Twin Advanced Bioreactors and Fermentor, designed for both research and process development in cell culture and fermentation.
Our TWIN Bioreactor Systems combine the advantages of Parallel operations, Modular design Controller with extreme flexibility and full functionality of industrial bioreactors.
The Control Tower provides advanced process control.
Besides the standard measurement and control possibilities, advanced control features like pressure control, Constant Total Gas Flow Control, Gravimetric Feed and Harvest Control are possible. Our Controller platforms enable to interchange classic stirred tank glass autoclavable, SUB disposable vessels and SIP In situ sterilizable vessels from 75mL to 150 litres volume.
For process safety and advanced process documentation a 4-Level password module as well as a Logbook module is available.
Use of a unique, integrated, space-saving tower design enables up to 36 units working in parallel and independently.
For further enhancement of system performance, a powerful supervisory process control software BIOFLEX TM for extended visualization, data acquisition and trend display is inclusive.
- Parallel operation reduces development times
- Modular design and interconnectivity with external devices allow individual solutions
- Superior BIOFLEX TM control software support sophisticated process control, comprehensive data and information management and Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Advanced process development with consideration of Quality by Design (QbD) standards
- Powerful industry rated HMI-PC control system with 19” or 22” TFT color touchscreen
- Independent process control for up to 36 culture vessels with a combination of STR stirred tank glass vessels, SUB disposable vessels and SIP in situ sterilizable vessels
- Measurement and Control of pH, pO2, Temperature, Foam, Level, Substrate addition, Gas Mixing, Agitation, Gravimetric Feed and Harvest Control, Constant Total Gas Flow Control, Vessel pressure, Redox and Turbidity
- Up to 8 integrated peristaltic pumps with choices for fixed and analogue speed pumps for each bioreactor
- Superior gas mixing with up to 8 Rotameter and Mass Flow Controller for each bioreactor
- Easy on-site Supply Tower and Culture vessel upgrade
- Choice of pre-configured systems or customize from an extensive list of options
- Improved connectivity of utilities and probes
- Easy upgrade of cell culture packages for multi-purpose use
- Inclusive Supervisory Process control software
- Validation support available, inclusive Logbook and 4-Level password protection