Leírás és Paraméterek
BIO-SIP Pilot In situ sterilizable industrial Bioreactors/Fermentors 20-500L
Solida Biotech introduce State of the art Pilot SIP in situ sterilizable bioreactors and fermenters for multi purpose applications in microbial, yeasts fermentations and a cell cultivation.
Powerful Controllers, Robust Industrial automation, Advanced Scada Software solutions enhance your your small scale production or technology transfer to industrialization. Quality by design systems with compact footprint to minimize your lab space needs.
Solida unique Modular concept features a wide variety of standard options allowing this system to be flexible enough to meet most process requirements as well as custom fit solutions.
Pilot scale Culture vessels are available in bacteriological or cell cultivation configurations in the following Standard Volumes (total litres): 20, 30, 40, 50, 70, 80, 100, 130, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, (other volumes upon request).
- pilot-scale fermentation of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, yeasts, and fungi
- cell culture of mammalian, insect, and human cell lines
- stem cell culture, vaccine, monoclonal antibody
- renewable energies, biofuel/biopolymer production
- Parallel operation reduces development times
- Modular design and interconnectivity with external devices allow individual solutions
- Superior BIOFLEX TM control software support sophisticated process control, comprehensive data and information management and Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Advanced process development with consideration of Quality by Design (QbD) standards
- Powerful industry rated HMI-PC control system with 19” or 22” TFT color touchscreen
- Independent process control for up to 36 culture vessels with a combination of STR stirred tank glass vessels, SUB disposable vessels and SIP in situ sterilizable vessels
- Measurement and Control of pH, pO2, Temperature, Foam, Level, Substrate addition, Gas Mixing, Agitation, Gravimetric Feed and Harvest Control, Constant Total Gas Flow Control, Vessel pressure, Redox and Turbidity
- Up to 8 integrated peristaltic pumps with choices for fixed and analogue speed pumps for each bioreactor
- Superior gas mixing with up to 8 Rotameter and Mass Flow Controller for each bioreactor
- Easy on-site Supply Tower and Culture vessel upgrade
- Choice of pre-configured systems or customize from an extensive list of options
- Improved connectivity of utilities and probes
- Easy upgrade of cell culture packages for multi-purpose use
- Inclusive Supervisory Process control software
- Validation support available, inclusive Logbook and 4-Level password protection