Leírás és Paraméterek
EDF-5.5 is an autoclavable glass bioreactor with working volume till 4,5l (total volume 6,2 l, inside diameter 150 mm).
EDF 5.5_1 for the cultivation of bacteria, yeasts and mycelial cultures;
EDF-5.5 vessel has a compact, ergonomic and robust design. The glass cylinder vessel is mounted between the upper lid and the metallic jacketed bottom. The design of the bioreactor is easy to maintain and apply basic operations and preparatory process, in particular.
washing and autoclaving.
· Novel magnetic drive improves the sterility and ensures intensive mixing conditions
· Siemens Simatic S7-1200 based control and 15” operator panel create high standard of process supervision , ensures remote service of software, and hardware service from local Siemens representative
· Autoclavable sampling device at the bottom facilitate the operational activities during a process
· No welded components in lid create ideal cleaning and sterility conditions
· Collapsable condenser allows to decrease the height of vessel during autoclaving
· NEW! Overpressure automatic control allows to keep pressure in overlay for better mass transfer and sterility
· NEW! On-line measuring of oxygen mass transfer coefficient kLa gives the possibility for operative monitoring of process performance
· Built-in inlet gas pressure reductors and quick connectors of thermostating/cooling water ensures easy preparation for fermentations
· Wide fed-batch configuration options allow to achieve high biomass and product densities