Leírás és Paraméterek
500xv Syringe Pump
Designed to pump high viscosity material
The 500xv is able to pump higher viscosity material by reducing the restriction within the pump, specially designed with 3/8” ports at a 45 degree angle. Ball valves are used for automating refill and continuous flow which clear easily.
The 500xv syringe pump provides precise delivery of high viscosity material up to 204 mL/min. Pulse-less flow is delivered up to 5,000 psi (345 bar) for pumping thick materials. Viscosity can be reduced by heating the pump chamber. A Temperature Control Jacket can be used to raise the temperature above ambient up to 100 ◦C.The High Temperature package allows the ability to heat up to 200 ◦C.
The SyriXus controller has backlighted keypad and 4-line LCD display, as well as built-in and optional interfaces for computer control and other devices. Programming is easy and flexible, with instant access to menu screens even when the pump is running. This allows you to change operating parameters on the fly. Control the pump remotely using driver for LabVIEW™ software, in addition to pump controller.
The 500xv pump module has a single-ratio drive train with auto-lubricating gears for long life and low maintenance. Special fittings are used to prevent leaks and ensure safety at maximum pressure.
- 500xv pump has 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet ports for rapid, low-restriction filling and dispensing and easy connection in process and pilot-plant plumbing.
- Integral button-style pressure transducer in cylinder cap assures excellent stability and repeatability.
- Rugged single-ratio drive train has auto-lubricating gears to assure long life and low maintenance.
- Each ISCO SyriXus syringe pump is bench tested at the factory.
- Exclusive "Smart Key" controller. All ISCO SyriXus pumps use the same controller that can operate any four pump modules, either independently or together. Operating modes include:
- Single pump independent constant flow or pressure
- Single pump flow - or pressure - ramp programming
- Single pump dispensing
- Dual pump continuous constant flow or pressure
- Dual pump concentration gradients
- RS-232/485 serial interface for computer control or monitoring of operating parameters.
- Redundant safety is designed in. All SyriXus pumps have mechanical and electrical fail-safes, in addition to the factory default or user-set limits.
- Corrosion resistance. Nitronic 50 - the standard material for cylinders, pistons, and caps - is an austenitic stainless steel with outstanding strength and corrosion resistance.
- Standard seals are heavy-duty, graphite-impregnated Teflon, providing very long life under harsh operating conditions.
- High viscosity materials
- Column packing
- Bio-fueling from pulp extracts
Options and Accessories
- Temperature control jacket (i.e. cylinder cooling for filling with liquefied gas)
- High-temperature and High accuracy pressure transducers and seals up to 200 °C compatible (0.1% linear accuracy)
- Drivers for LabVIEW™—National Instruments
- 4-20 mA inputs and outputs for flow rate and
- pressure control