Sub Disposable Vessels
Leírás és Paraméterek
Sub Disposable Vessels
Solida Biotech SUB disposable bioreactors solutions help you to save downtime and eliminate the need to clean, autoclave and assemble your classic glass bioreactors.
You can benefit of our BIO BENCH COMPACT and ADVANCED Controllers platform to interchange and/or work in parallel your traditional STR glass bioreactors with the SUB disposable systems to boost your experiments. Our range of single-use, stirred tank bioreactor platform are available with sigle jacket and double wall vessels and enable you to get you to results faster.
All of our SUB disposable vessels can be used for cell cultures (animal-, insects-, and plant cells) but also for microbial and yeasts fermentation.
The control system can be configured for multi purpose applications with rotameters and Mass flow controllers for Air, O2, CO2 and N2, a precise Pumping module with fix and variable speed pumps. It can measure and control pH, temperature, dissolved oxygen (DO), Level/Foam and additional sensors and accessories.
Reusable sensors can be also provided for pH, temperature and dissolved oxygen.
The SUB bioreactor vessels are equipped with multiple addition-, sample- and harvesting tubing. All tubings are clear c-flex, suitable for tube welding. Multiple diameter sizes tubing are used provided for smaller and larger additions. Each line is also provided with luer lock connector. The sample ports are provided with luer lock connector. Four gas lines are present: gas inlet overlay, open pipe sparger, porous sparger and exhaust gas. All lines are provided with sterile (vent) filter.
- Working volume from 50L up to 75L
- Excellent scalability and reproducibility
- Higher cell densities per mL
- Compact and pre-assembled equipments
- Small footprint for laboratory usage
- Trusted PLC hardware and software technologies
- Flexible, power full and intuitive controller
- Pre-Defined recipes for standard applications
- Variable speed pumps, autoclavable type
- Batch, Feed Batch and Continuous perfusion modes
- Mechanical or magnetical drive motors
- Individual temperature and agitation control
- pH control using acid and baase or gasses
- pO2 control with cascate modes on agitation, gas mixing and pumps
- Individual gas mixture from Air, O2, CO2 and N2 via MFC’s
- Gassing to headspace, sparger and/or overlay
- Antifoam and Level control
- Weight monitoring with scales and balances
- In-situ optical density measurement
- Individual real-time gas-analysis of O2, CO2, NH4, SO2 for direct calculation of OTR, CTR and RQ
- Available integration to bioprocess analyzer, biomass analyzers, cell counter, HPLC, etc.
- LED lights control for Algae, Cyonabacteia and other phototrophic cultures