Parallele Bio Bench Advances Bioreactor/Fermentor system
Parallele Bio Bench Advances
Next Generation Bioreactors
The BIO BENCH PRO PARALLEL is a new generation of Fermentor| Bioreactor system, designed for meeting demanding requirements in both research and process development.
A newly engineered control system launches many of its well-proven design features into a new era, offering unprecedented advantages for process development laboratories around the world. Unrivaled for scale-down and scale-up modeling of various culture processes, the BIO BENCH PRO PARALLEL provides a new level of power and flexibility.
The BIO BENCH PRO PARALLEL consists of the local MAIN Control tower and can be configured with up to 36 bioreactors, each providing independent MODULES control of the respective culture vessel. The modular design of our systems offers flexible solutions for bioprocess development with mammalian, insect and human cells as well as stem cells in laboratory scale. Solida Biotech Parallel systems are characterized by parallel operation, accurate control and comprehensive information management.
They support the seamless integration of external analyzers (PAT), control units or software.
Superior BIOFLEX TM control software support sophisticated process control, comprehensive data and information management and Design of Experiments (DoE)
Advanced process development with consideration of Quality by Design (QbD) standards.
The BIO BENCH PRO PARALLEL ideal for:
– Industrial research
– Process development
– Up- and Down-scale experiments
– Production process control
– Small scale production
– Growth and production studies of microbial, mammalian, insect and plat cells
– Culture media composition and optimization
– Upscale migration i.e. Transition from shaking flasks
– Downscale of production process for process optimization
– Small scale protein and Mab expression
– High cell density cultivation
- Leading Master Controller technology for advanced data-logging and embedded monitoring applications.
- Unlimited Series I/O modules for a custom analog input, analog output, digital I/O, counter/timer, and CAN measurement and logging system. Modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements.
- PRO Advanced Controller for Single and Parallel Bioreactors and Fermentors.
- PRO Controller can manage up to 24 systems working simultaneously and independently.
- Inclusive Powerful SCADA Software BIOFLEX TM for multipurpose fermentations and cell cultures processes.
- One Controller platform for glass autoclavable, SUB disposable and SIP stainless steel systems.
- One Controller solution for a wide selections of Vessels from 75mL to 100L w/v.
- Unlimited number of Modules integration for Single and Parallel Bioreactors and Fermentors.
- Immediate modules replacement without downtime.
- Industry standard Controller technology for faster scaling up and IndustrializationAdaptable Controller and Software for Custom fit projects.
- Built-in Optical pH and Dissolved Oxygen sensor for improved accuracy and durability.
- Integrated measurement of Online Sensors such like Biomass, Optical density, Gas Analyser, Glucose Analyser, Alchool Analyser, pCO2 Analyser, HPLC’s, Autosamplers and others.
- Online 24/24h maintenance service and support with remote diagnostics.
- The BIO BENCH PARALLEL Modules enable customized solutions for all requirements:
- Continuously variable stirring speeds from 0 to 2.000 rpm
- Temperature control with active heating and cooling options
- Accurate control of pH, dissolved oxygen and level/foam
- Parallel processing in batch, fed-batch and continuous operation by means of high precision speed controlled peristaltic pumps; perfusion feasible
- Mass flow-controlled gassing with individual mixtures of air, N2, O2 and CO2
- Exhaust analysis with direct calculation of oxygen and carbon dioxide transfer rates and respiratory quotient
- Online analysers integration; Biomass sensors, pCO2 sensors, Alchool sensor, automated samplers.
- Powerful industry rated HMI-PC control system with 19” or 22” TFT color touchscreen
- Independent process control for up to 36 culture vessels with a combination of STR stirred tank glass vessels, SUB disposable vessels and SIP in situ sterilizable vessels
- Measurement and Control opportunities of pH, pO2, Temperature, Foam, Level, Substrate addition, Gas Mixing, Agitation, Gravimetric Feed and Harvest Control, Constant Total Gas Flow Control, Vessel pressure, Redox, Biomass, Turbidity, Glucose and Gas Analysis.
- Up to 8 integrated peristaltic pumps with choices for fixed and analogue speed pumps for each bioreactor
- Superior gas mixing with up to 8 Rotameter and Mass Flow Controller for each bioreactor
- Easy on-site Supply Tower and Culture vessel upgrade
- Choice of pre-configured systems or customize from an extensive list of options
- Improved connectivity of utilities and probes
- Easy upgrade of cell culture packages for multi-purpose useInclusive Supervisory Process control softwareValidation support available, inclusive Logbook and 4-Level password protection