Next Generation Bioreactors
Solida Biotech introduce a new range of Mini Bioreactors for scale down and screening studies in fermentation and cell cultivation.
Different configurations and set-up on a small volumes are available to reduce materials and consumables costs to improve development results at a lower scale.
Mini Bioreactors are used to generate more data saving time and money. Our systems are engineered easy to use and upgradable at any time.
Controller functionalities and architecture is the same from mini bioreactor to pilot scale to offer a better uniformity, simplicity and self confidence use to our customers.
- up to 36 Mini Bioreactors controlled online via a unique Controller interface
- up to 8 variable or fix speed autoclavable peristaltic pumps for each mini vessel
- up to 8 Mass Flow Controllers or rotameters for each mini vessel
- Spare connection for Biomass monitor, Gas analyzer, pCO2, Methanol analyzer and
- Intelligent pH and DO probes with self diagnostic
- BIOFLEX TM SCADA Software up to 36 Mini bioreactors or more online
- Microbial and Cell culture configuration
- Single and Jacketed glass vessel
- Accurate temperature control independent for each vessel
- PLC automation with HMI-PC interface touch screen
- Fully controlled parameters include pH, pO2, temperature, foam/level, speed and more
- Batch, Fed-Batch, Perfusion and Continuous cultivation
- Stainless steel head plate and auxiliaries ports for sensors, septum, sparger aeration (L -sparger or porous sparger), multiple liquid inlets, sample pipe, Exhaust condenser
- Mechanical or Magnetical stirrers up to 2000 rpm speed with height adjustable impellers (Rushton or Marine impellers)