Precise Temperature, CO2 Control and High Humidity
1. Our CO2 incubator achieves quick heating and rapid temperature recovery due to its direct heat design.
2. It adopts two individual PT1000 temperature sensors.
3. TCD CO2 sensor offers specific measurement and accurate control of CO2 levels.
4. The air jacket guarantees temperature uniformity.
5. The CO2 incubator offers independent over-temperature safety control that protects samples from overheating.
6. It has automatic calibration function, which helps ensure accuracy.
7. The new sealed inner glass doors reduce recovery time of temperature, CO2 and humidity.
8. A heated outer door minimizes cold spot that leads to condensation.
9. Innovative design of water reservoir greatly accelerates humidifying process.
Contamination Control System
1. HF90, HF240 CO2 incubators adopt 90℃ moist heat disinfection cycle. The CO2 sensor can remain in the chamber during disinfection.
2. Chambers are pressed from a single sheet of stainless steel, with no weld or seam.
3. Easily removable, replaceable shelves make cleaning chambers an easy task.