D3024 High Speed Micro Centrifuge
Leírás és Paraméterek
- Sedimentation of cells and viruses
- Separation of sub-cellular organelles
- Isolation of macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids
☆ Conforms to international safety standards and regulations
- DRAGONLAB is the first Centrifuge manufacturer in China that cooperates with TUV Rheinland Company and its Centrifuges have passed CB scheme by TUV Rheinland China and marked with CE, cTUVus and FCC.
All test items are positive which according to IEC/EN 61010-1 and MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20, including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests.
- Quiet and stable operation for the lab
- High strength metal casing ensures security of centrifugal process
- Dual door interlock design for safety（D3024 & D3024R）
- Gentle braking at low speed with efficient separation
☆ Unique Features
- Special multi-flow air cooling design（Patent No. 201120322916.0）helps keep lower rotor temperature
- Unique temperature display protects sensitive samples
☆ Rotor capacity
- Bio-safe rotor/anti-sample overflow ensures the samples do not leak during the centrifugal process helps prevent microbial contamination
- High strength aluminum alloy rotor can be fully autoclaved, with unlimited service life
- Four rotors are optional, comes with 24 x 1.5/2.0ml tubes. Smaller 0.2ml and 0.5ml tubes can be used with adapters
☆ Precise control
- Brushless DC motor accelerates quickly and effortlessly to the set speed
- High accuracy of speed in ±20 rpm
- Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or used in continuous mode
- Timer starts once the target speed reached, for accurate separation time
☆ Ergonomic design
- User-friendly large LCD display shows running information
- Both RPM or G-force can be set and displayed
- The parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached.
- The short spin function is used for quick spins by pressing and holding PULSE key. The centrifuge speed can be accelerated and held at the target speed.
- Automatic release of lid when the rotor stops to save processing time (excluding D3024R)
- Easy-to-read display and sound alerts