CombiFlash® Rf 4x
Leírás és Paraméterek
The CombiFlash Rf 4x system uses precision-packed RediSep® Rf columns from 4 grams to 330 grams, which are quickly interchangeable with no additional hardware — saving you time and money. You can also use multiple column sizes and various stationary phases in one batch. Enjoy fast, easy scale-up from milligrams to tens of grams of purified sample.
- Sense remaining solvent volume in supply bottles with optional solvent management module.
- Multi-sample automation lets you share resources with other chemists, without waiting in line.
- Different size columns (4 grams to 330 grams) can be used for each channel.
- RFID column sensing automatically programs optimal parameters for each sample channel; channels can also run with customized parameters.
- Up to 200 psi operating pressure – ideal for reversed phase Flash chromatography.
- Delivers four times the productivity in less than nine inches of linear bench space.
- Increase work efficiency with multiple columns – load and program new runs without interrupting the purification in progress.
- Sample automation lets you share resources with other chemists, without waiting in line.
- An optional post-run air purge can clear solvent from all columns before disposal.
- Automatic, self-cleaning valve allows unattended operation and minimizes cross-contamination.
- The system can deliver waste fluids from each channel to independent containers and can monitor the fluid level in each to prevent over-filling.
- Convert from normal to reversed phase conditions in minutes.
- Drug discovery
- Quick scale up of intermediate compounds from milligram to several grams
Options and Accessories
- RediSep Rf prepacked columns
- Sample load prepacked cartridges
- Sample load, empty cartridges