Bio Bench Advanced Bioreactor
Bio Bench Advanced Bioreactor
Next Generation Bioreactors
Bio Bench is a new concept of Modular Bioreactors suitable for various vessels type and size ; re-usable glass autoclavable, SUB disposable and scalable to lab-pilot SIP in situ sterilizable systems for multi purpose fermentation and cell culture applications.
BBA ‘Bio Bench Advanced’ Bioreactors represent the latest advancements in mechanical, automation and software engineering applied to the bioprocess industry. Industrial standard technologies, high-flexibility, modularity, easy upgrades and replacements, guaranteed long term spare parts availability and after-sales service distinguish Solida Biotech from competition.
BIO BENCH Advanced Controller can handle and interchange other than 30 Vessels solutions available from 100mL up to 100 Litres working volume:
DJ double jacketed, working volume 100ml up to 20L
SJ single jacket, working volume 100ml up to 20L
SUB disposable, working volume from 250ml up to 75L
PBR photo-bioreactors, working volume 1L up to 30L
Air-Lift / Gas-Lift, working volume 1L up to 30L
SIP Lab-Pilot in situ sterilizable vessels, working volume from 1L up to 100L
- Leading Master Controller technology for advanced data-logging and embedded monitoring applications.
- Unlimited Series I/O modules for a custom analog input, analog output, digital I/O, counter/timer, and CAN measurement and logging system. Modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements.
- PRO Advanced Controller for Single and Parallel Bioreactors and Fermentors.
- PRO Controller can manage up to 24 systems working simultaneously and independently.
- Inclusive Powerful SCADA Software BIOFLEX TM for multipurpose fermentations and cell cultures processes.
- One Controller platform for glass autoclavable, SUB disposable and SIP stainless steel systems.
- One Controller solution for a wide selections of Vessels from 75mL to 100L w/v.
- Unlimited number of Modules integration for Single and Parallel Bioreactors and Fermentors.
- Immediate modules replacement without downtime.
- Industry standard Controller technology for faster scaling up and IndustrializationAdaptable Controller and Software for Custom fit projects.
- Built-in Optical pH and Dissolved Oxygen sensor for improved accuracy and durability.
- Integrated measurement of Online Sensors such like Biomass, Optical density, Gas Analyser, Glucose Analyser, Alchool Analyser, pCO2 Analyser, HPLC’s, Autosamplers and others.
- Online 24/24h maintenance service and support with remote diagnostics.
- High Flexibility and Reliability via PLC automation and software platforms
- Modularity and upgrades at any time thanks to our new concept design
- Quality without compromise only certified materials are selected
- Smart pH and D.O. probes allow monitoring of all sensor functions making substantial advantages in bioprocess monitoring and control
- pH sensor empower fully integrated accuracy monitoring
- Monitoring of all sensor functions, status of the sensor quality (glass resistance, reference resistance, checkref potential).
- D.O. optical sensors demonstrate a number of substantial advantages because of a symbiosis of sensor and measurement ampliﬁer- an smart sensor.
- Variable or ﬁx speed peristaltic pumps, autoclavable type in an embodiment, the present solution provides a new and improved liquid metering pump adapted for pumping sterile ﬂuids and/or foodstuffs.
- Eoon introduce onto his Bioreactors liquid metering pumps to avoid contamination problems caused by manual handling.
- Complete documentation. IOQ, DQ and components traceability for GLP and cGMP
- Service and Maintenance with a worldwide network