Bio Bench 600 Multi PRO Bioreactor
Bio Bench 600 Multi PRO
Next Generation Bioreactors
BIO BENCH MULTI PRO Bioreactor system is able to supervise and control 6 bioreactors working in parallel each providing independent control of the respective culture vessel.
The BIO BENCH MULTI PRO Control system belongs to the most proven and advanced bioprocess controllers based on industry standard PLC embedded technology.
The Control tower enable to interchange classic stirred tank glass autoclavable, SUB disposable vessels and SIP In situ sterilizable vessels from 75mL to 150 litres volume.
Each culture vessel can be operated and automatically controlled at different temperatures, pH, DO, Speed, Foam, Level, Gas flow, Gravimetric Feed and Harvest Control, Vessel pressure and Redox. Available online Biomass sensor, Optical Density, Glucose sensor, CO2/O2/NH4/SO2 Gas Analyzer and pCO2 probe.
The BIO BENCH QUAD system can be integrated with a high-efficiency thermostat system with recirculation pump combined with jacketed culture vessels as a closed loop unit.
Up to 8 easy-load peristaltic pumps and up to 8 rotameters or TMFC mass flow controllers for each culture vessel are infinitely controlled for addition of corrective agents, feeding, as well as culturing volume control.
Superior BIOFLEX TM control software support sophisticated process control, comprehensive data and information management and Design of Experiments (DoE)
Advanced process development with consideration of Quality by Design (QbD) standards up to 36 units online.
- Leading Master Controller technology for advanced data-logging and embedded monitoring applications.
- Unlimited Series I/O modules for a custom analog input, analog output, digital I/O, counter/timer, and CAN measurement and logging system. Modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements.
- PRO Advanced Controller for Single and Parallel Bioreactors and Fermentors.
- PRO Controller can manage up to 24 systems working simultaneously and independently.
- Inclusive Powerful SCADA Software BIOFLEX TM for multipurpose fermentations and cell cultures processes.
- One Controller platform for glass autoclavable, SUB disposable and SIP stainless steel systems.
- One Controller solution for a wide selections of Vessels from 75mL to 100L w/v.
- Unlimited number of Modules integration for Single and Parallel Bioreactors and Fermentors.
- Immediate modules replacement without downtime.
- Industry standard Controller technology for faster scaling up and IndustrializationAdaptable Controller and Software for Custom fit projects.
- Built-in Optical pH and Dissolved Oxygen sensor for improved accuracy and durability.
- Integrated measurement of Online Sensors such like Biomass, Optical density, Gas Analyser, Glucose Analyser, Alchool Analyser, pCO2 Analyser, HPLC’s, Autosamplers and others.
- Online 24/24h maintenance service and support with remote diagnostics.
- Powerful industry rated HMI-PC control system with 19” or 22” TFT color touchscreen
- Independent process control for up to 36 culture vessels with a combination of STR stirred tank glass vessels, SUB disposable vessels and SIP in situ sterilizable vessels
- Measurement and Control of pH, pO2, Temperature, Foam, Level, Substrate addition, Gas Mixing, Agitation, Gravimetric Feed and Harvest Control, Constant Total Gas Flow Control, Vessel pressure, Redox and Turbidity
- Up to 8 integrated peristaltic pumps with choices for fixed and analogue speed pumps for each bioreactor
- Superior gas mixing with up to 8 Rotameter and Mass Flow Controller for each bioreactor
- Easy on-site Supply Tower and Culture vessel upgrade
- Choice of pre-configured systems or customize from an extensive list of options
- Improved connectivity of utilities and probes
- Easy upgrade of cell culture packages for multi-purpose use
- Inclusive Supervisory Process control software
- Validation support available, inclusive Logbook and 4-Level password protection