ALUMINA oszlopok (Savas, Bázikus és Neutrális)
Leírás és Paraméterek
Neutral alumina columns are useful when samples are acid sensitive and prone to degradation on normal phase silica gel. Acid and basic alumina columns are useful when purification of a compound with those properties is considered. This avoids the solvent swapping and additional extraction, washing, and concentration involved in recovering target compounds from collected fractions containing a mobile phase modifier such as triethylamine or acetic acid.
- High flow rates for fast purification of target compounds.
- Column sizes available for purifying milligrams to several grams.
- RFID technology for automatic set up on compatible instruments.
- Fits all Isco CombiFlash automated organic purification instruments.
- Long shelf life in airtight, resealable packages.
- Luer lock end fittings.